Saturday, May 3, 2008

Been lazy!!!

It's been so long since I updated this so I have a lot of catching up to do. I think this might take a while, lol. Well first things first, I hit my goal on april 30th, I was a little over 1200 after taking 2nd in a 26$ 90 man. I also been doing pretty good in tourneys. I have been doing great in 6 handed tourneys, I took 11th and 12th place in 11.5k gtd 26$ tourney two days in a row. Today I was playing it i get AK and one there was a pro at my table, he raised i re raised and we ended up all in, he had 88 vs my AK unfortanutely i lost and was left with 430 chips, then couple of hands later he took me out with 66 vs my a9. I took 4th in the 5.50 rebuy 7k gtd tourney out of 445 players, unfortanutely i got a bit unlucky at the end. I lost 10s to AK got down to 200k then i got back up to 350k or so, i got AA utg min raised and unfortanutely ran into a set. Oh ya i was also on a 9 day break and then I came back on like april 27th or 28th and finished off my challenge, I was in no rush so its ok and I'm very happy it was succesful. Ok in a sec, I will post a screen shot and oh ya i also got a video to share that i created when my br was very low but I havent had time to post it. One of my friends helped me fix it because it was to big and it has good quality i think, also has a lot of great info for players.

No comments: