Saturday, May 3, 2008

Screen shot and summary of my challenge



Well there it is, I'm pretty proud of myself and Hopefully I can win a lot more $. My goal for this month is fairly simple I think. I want to earn Iron status and get some iron medals, oh ya and of course make some $, it dont really matter how much since i dont play this for a living.

Ok I just want to give some tips to players. If you ever decided to try something like this, and you dont even have to start with step 1 you can deposit like 50$ and go ahead and start at step 2, but most important thing is don't rush it. If i did it in about a month ( - 9 days break) it doesnt mean you can do it just as fast or faster, basically what I'm saying is time is on your side, all of those tables will still be there tommorow or and after tommorow and etc etc. I wish gl to anybody that will try and repeating this, just take your time, good bank roll management and patience is the key. I also dont suggest playing many tables unless you are comfratable enough and experienced to do so. Well I think thats about it :) !!!

No comments: