Friday, May 16, 2008

I love poker!!!

Sorry for not updating this for about two weeks but I have been a little busy and really didnt feel like updating until today. Since april 3rd I have run my 0$ br up to 3.1k or so and cashed out 300$ the other day and waiting for my check. Other than that everything is about the same, I have a lot less time to play since I got other stuff to do but I play as much as I can when I'm in a good mood. I have been doing pretty good on br management even though I played a little outside my br management once or twice here and there, but I have my reasons for it. I had a nice profit for the day and felt like I could risk little % of my profit so its all good.
Also the other day i downloaded this sweet program called camtasia and its pretty cool. I will be making some videos most likely on the weekend havent really decided exactly what kind but I'm sure i will include 90 mans and prolly 6 handed.

No comments: