Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little update on the challenge

Ok as for my challenge, I started out fairly good the first day, doubling up my 25$ to like 50$ or so, and today I just been running really bad and just breaking even and having a very hard time hitting the next step. I will be playing in 1$ rebuy, in few minutes, don't plan to spend any more than $3 in it, so I think thats fairly good bank roll management. In my opinion, I need to work on proper bank roll management, which I have been doing good at last few days, but I also need to work on taking those small chances by playing just a little out of my roll to get that big win, so like for exampe if my roll allowes me to play 5$ tourney, I think I should be able to take small shots at 8$ tourneys, and just practice moving up and down. I really suggest practicing that to everyone, can be very helpful. Also I been practicing on controlling my emotions and so far I have been playing a really good game even though my luck has been terribly bad, and somehow I have been managing to break even with bad luck so I wonder how I will do with good luck. Hopefully tommorow, or maybe even after todays 1R tourney, I will be able to move on to the next step.

No comments: