Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Time for plan B (little back up)

On the first day of the challenge my luck was fairly good and I was doing ok in 1$ sngs, but since that my luck has been so terrible in them, and I keep breaking even or coming ahead 1$ or 2$ which is getting annoying and boring, so I realized that I still had little over 18k points, so I'm going to use them as a back up plan to take a small shortcut. I will be playing 10 1800 point 9 man sngs for a 26$ token and then I will use the token(s) to enter a 26$ 90 man and hope to win some money so I can skip some steps. If not then I will go back to 1$ sngs, I'm just so sick of playing them, 1/4 rake plus all of these people going all in on any 2, any 2 will do, which is also very annoying since they been sucking out on me left and right. So we will see how this goes, hopefully good, alright thats it for now.

No comments: