Sunday, July 27, 2008

Moving on up!!!


Had a fairly good today, just took 2nd out of 90 in 3.30 ko and also 10th out of 400 something in 3.30 ko, could of made more $ but I'm still happy with it, lost 10s vs AJ heads up when J came on river, to lazy to get hand history and screen shots and way to tired right now, need to go take a shower and work on my sng article, really have to edit it and see if i missed anything important. I did hit 300$ today, well I just won two 6$ heads up, played a little out of my roll but it wasn't like I was tilting or anything and played a game I was actually really good at, heads up that is, after I finish my sng article I may start one for heads up. Oh and reason I took 10th was because I made a move at wrong time, had A4 on button, CO raised, i was trying to pick up a fairly nice pot so i re raised all in, not because I like a4 but I was just trying to make a move and ran into 10s, not mad about it or anything but I'm glad I do get to move up to 5$ 6$ games. I forgot to take a screen shot of my original roll and when I moved up but here is a screenshot with me at 300$, hope you trust me enough to believe me that I started with 25$ lol, and also I did use my points to help me out a little, but I'm sure I could of got there even without points, just would of took more time. I think thats it for now. Laterz.

No comments: