Saturday, July 5, 2008

Running bad, blah!!!

I have been running so bad in tourneys lately and I just tilted off 55$ but I figured this would be a good to let my anger out and just chill out a little. Today has been pretty damn terrible for me, first I lose to a calling station in the msop main event 109$ buy in, actually before that i lost in a hu tourney with AQ vs ATc when four clubs came on the board, how lovely. Let's see well not long ago I raised it up to like 3x w/ 10s and I get a guy to call with 35off and hit two pair, I know I want these donks to be making calls like that but when they hit against me everytime I'm not sure what in the world I need to do, after that I tried making a move on a guy who was pretty loose and of course thats the time he hits a set, I just love my luck. As for the Sng low leaderboards, I'm doing pretty decent with little over 700 points and 1st is at 4k, I will catch up soon hopefully since I'm taking a break from the tourneys and will play more sngs and possibly cash games. I just had to
let my emotions out since I just can't hit shit to save my life and this is probably a bit messy and I'm sorry but I rather just let it all out than blow my whole roll on some stupid crap. All I want is for FTP to cut the bull shit and let me catch a break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on Bob, you inspired me to reach up and go for the money... dont let me down now.

LongShot1972