Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Poker Godz Stop Effing with me!!!

Like I said I hate to whine about bad beats, or how is rigged blah blah, but this time I feel like I really need to let it out so I keep playing my A game. I understand luck is a little factor in the game but so far it has not been on my side at all, Today I lost QQ 5/6 times which is ridiculous, I mean Q5 beats QQ, how much worse can it be? Yea I thought it couldn't get any worse either, well I'm playing a sng, watching tv and I get QQ some, I'm like ok cool, so flop comes 334, I'm thinking this couldn't of helped the villain, so I believe we end up practically being all in turn J, river Q, and I have 2nd best possible hand, guess what villain has? lol you guessed it right 3s, at the time I wasn't sure if I wanted to laugh or cry, I was down to 700 chips and came back to win anyways, because the table was really weak. Also whats been driving me nuts, is bs luck on the bubble, just lost AA to JJ on bubble, followed by losing AQ to 10s, followed by 99 losing to AJ, and its just starting to mess with my head. Also I'm sick, very sick of losing 60/40 hands, I mean I get heads up I hold A rag or AT+, I get like QK or QJ to push me all in, river Q, or I will have QK push and get called by A rag and lose, I'm not asking for much, I just want to win when I'm in with better hands. So stop this horse sh*t please!!!. Poker Godz its time for me to get lucky in my opinion.

No comments: