Monday, April 14, 2008

Being able to handle downswings?

Ok my last couple of days I just been having terrible luck. Bad beat after bad beat is all I'm thinking about. I have been trying to play some 2$ tourneys, haven't played many but I havent had any luck in a single one. I made itm in one barely but got very lucky in the end. My AK after i flop A gets beat by runner runner 66 for a flush, ok I get most of my chips back, by then blinds are big i get A3 in sb and I raise 3x times, basically what happened was As Js 3c comes on flop. I lead out and bet he min raises, After thinking i figured out he was on a flush draw. Turn J I push all in i had 20k him 14k on turn he insta calls me, and river is obviously a spade. Yea he is a 2$ "wont call him a donk but a bad player" basically a calling station. Afterwards i get 66 and triple up vs AQ and K10. Ok I'm thinking Thank God, now i got some chips to work with. Later i get 77 vs 66 and we split. QQKKJ on board. Then next hand i get 55, another calling station calls me with 10Jc he only had 3k more than me. He was proud of his call, lol way to funny. Anyways I was pretty mad yesterday so didnt feel like being on computer after those hands. Just now i lost AQ to Q4c after flopping Q 2 3 no clubs, he just pushed all in out of position i felt like had QK or AQ so i called, turn 2 and river 4. I think tourneys are not working out for me so I'm going to play sit n gos for now and we will see if I can make some $ there, if not I', done for today. I think thats enough whining about my bad beats for now :) time to rock!!! and kick some ass in some sit n gos. Git-r-done son. Lol as you can see i got some sense of humor sometimes....nah NOT all the time!!!

No comments: