Thursday, April 3, 2008

My plan for the mission

At first I was thinking about hitting the fake chips and grind up a lot of chips then play 500k 40$ free rolls, but I thought about it figured out a faster way to make $ in my opinion I think. Since now you can unregister from games on tilt. I'm going to play the 180 man free rolls and try to build up some points then play 275 point game to A or B since its 9 handed and my odds of winning are best there. I'm thinking about playing bunch of free rolls until i hit about 25$ i think that would be plenty to work with at 1.25 level which is 20 buy ins, I think that would be enough for me. I play all of the games (razz,horse,omaha h/l, omaha hi) but i think i will stick to the 1.25 nl turbo nl hold em mostly, At first i will prolly do one or two tables at a time but then move up to 3 possibly 4 if br lets me but definitely no more than 4. I don't want to invest to much of my br in play even though i know how bad most people play in these, because this is all about me learning br management. Also i think i will allow myself play any 1$ tourneys but i want to stay away from tourneys with a low br as much as possible.

I think i will grind at the 1.25 level with my 25$ until i hit 60$ then I will hit the 2.25 games this is about 26 buy ins in to that, and level of play is pretty bad still. At this point i think i will allow myself play some 2.25$ tourneys but mostly stick to sngs. At this point I want to grind until i hit 165$ in order for me to play 3.30 90 mans which I own. I believe my roi in them is about 130% right now. I will have 50 buy ins in to that which I think is plenty for me because i make ft about 1 out of every 4 or 5 i play and usually i get top 4 or so. At this point i will allow myself to do some 3$ tourneys but I still don't want to play tourneys at this level. I think i can make more $ playing the 90 mans which are a lot faster and easier.

At this point i want to grind up to 300$ and do some 5$ and 6$ sit n gos, mostly 6.50 9 mans since I do pretty good in them. Also I might play some 5$ tourneys, prolly omaha h/l limit is going to be one of them. I will still keep playing 3.30 90 mans obviously and do this until i hit about 600-700$ then i want to move up to 11$ 90 mans or do 8.80 token games to play 26$ 90 mans. But i will probably won't be playing 11$ tourneys other than 11$ pl omaha h/l. I will probably use some of my profit of the day to do token games in order to play 26$ tourneys. My first 26$ tourney i want to play is prolly going to be 26$ limit omaha h/l because I'm very good at it and have won it before and 9th place once. I only played this 3 times but i also won 5.50 limit including 2nd and 4th place. Im planning to grind this out to 1000$ and then set some new goals after I complete this challenge. So this is what I plan to do and I think this will take me around 2 months possibly more, depending on how much time I have to spend on poker.

1 comment:

pantin007 said...

el bloggo looking goodo
ill read it bob, and good luck with everything