Friday, April 18, 2008

Running Good!!!

For the last couple of days I been playing a good solid game and running fairly good and going deep in a lot of tourneys. Today i won two 3.30 90 mans, in the first one I got a bit lucky heads up and after I was able to take it down but the second time I had a nice chip lead and was easily able to win it, so thats 6.60 investment to get $144 which is amazing and feels great. I did lose about 5 or 6 though so its about $125 profit. Running good in poker is definitely great and lets hope i can keep this up. Also about a week ago I made a video on a 2$ sit n go and it was to big but with a help of a friend it got fixed and I will be talking a little bit more about it in detail in my next post.

Current Bankroll: $370.33 Full Tilt Points: 892.30

No comments: