Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Patience always gets rewarded!!!

Wow I'm so excited right now, I dont even know how to express my excitment. Last couple of days I wasn't running very good and came very close to making couple of final tables, but the luck wasnt on my side. My hands would get rivered, I would lose coin flips and stuff like that. I was being very patient, even though I was a little upset after getting 10th, 14th,12th place in tourneys. I mean when you are that close its kind of depressing. I didn't feel like updating my blog at all just because of how crappy it felt After bubbling 2$ rebuy tourney, which i got a royal flush in. Anyways today I won two tourneys back to back and I have screen shots to post. Took first in 2.25 6 handed and first in 2.25 rebuy tourney, very proud of myself and also very excited. I'm up 200$ for today, which is amazing wooot woot!!!. I also sent 12$ to a good friend of mine so thats ok. Well I better start posting my pictures because i got quite a few to share :)

Current Bankroll: $254.00 Current Full Tilt Points: 803.10

No comments: