Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weeeee Step 2 is succesfully complete :) Step 3 here I come



Great newsssss. I finally managed to pass that 60$ mark. Thank you poker Gods, my skills, bad players that donated chips to me, and good players that got unlucky against me, last but not least thank you full tilt. hehe. Ok that was me just being a smart a$$ lol. I'm very excited and I personally think next step is going to be very easy at 2$ level. I'm going to play some tourneys and some more 2$ sit n gos. I don't think this will take me long. I'm gonna say 2 or 3 days until I'm on next step but I'm in no hurry so its all good. So far I feel like I have been playing good poker for most part and I'm very proud of myself. Before time I used to always be worried about getting unlucky and going broke with br under $100, this time i wasnt even close to being broke and I think starting at $25 was a great idea since I had some room in case i got unlucky or made mistakes. Time to move to next step woot woot!!!!.


Current Bankroll: $65.68 Full Tilt Points: 719.10

No comments: