Friday, April 4, 2008

My 3rd day of my poker challenge and having a tough decision

I got home about 2 hours ago, been just chilling out and chatting to my friends and ate a nice soup I cooked myself, lol. Took me 3 minutes to cook it because I'm that good. ( microwave lol). Anyways right now I was deciding whether I should play the 10c rebuy tourney or not. After thinking about it I decided i will but I will not rebuy because that would be bad br management for me right now and i want to hit 25$ before i start playing 1$ games. I think I will treat this as a free roll because they play just as bad, so even if i lose it will only be 10c and don't think 10c will make much difference at this second. There is a possibility that I might have 25$ after I'm done with my horse free roll and my 10c tourney, so here I go. Wish me gl please.

No comments: