Thursday, April 3, 2008

bob starts his adventure

My name is Bob and I love playing poker, I also enjoy sports but don't really have time to play them anymore. Well I decided to create this blog in order to keep me on track and record my poker and probably some of my regular life on it. I have been playing poker for a while now and have plenty of experience in a lot of games. I do admit I'm pretty bad at my bank roll management which a lot of times gets me in to trouble so I have decided its time to fix that problem. With patience and practice of bank roll management I want to run 0 to 1000$ and more afterwards. I have started on this mission yesterday and not doing to bad so far.

Lately I been running pretty bad on full tilt and just losing just bs hands. I don't really tilt but sometimes I do lack patience. I started yesterday with 48 cents and 62.30 points but i lost 60 points. Afterwards I started playing 180 man free rolls and so far won 2 but haven't played that many either. Currently I'm sitting with 200 points and at a final table of a horse free roll that started with 2400 players, so far I'm 6th out of 6 with 223k and in middle of my favorite game omaha h/l so I will be fine. This is my 3rd final table in this event so I'm excited, Also this is first time i played this free roll in about 4 or 5 months. I will post what place I got after I'm done.

No comments: