Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day 4 and I got some more poker to play

Day 4, umm well nothing new really other than I got some more free rolls to play and the sooner i hit 25$ the better. I'm currently playing a free roll with 45$ for first place and I'm sitting at 5k with a long ways to go. Also one of my friends talked to me about this private 2$ nl omaha h/l tourney with 1$ for each KO I said I couldn't play it do to this challenge. He said he will send me 2$ so I agreed. I will obviously have to send him some % of my winnings if i do win but thats ok this will almost be like a really really good free roll. Oh ya forgot to mention there is 50$ added to the prize pool which is great. So lets see what I can do today, gl to me :). I Will update this at the end of the day.

Current BR $9.38 Points: 203.00

No comments: