Thursday, April 17, 2008

Time to talk a little more about my challenge


In my last couple of posts, all I have been doing is bragging and bragging about my achievements last couple of days. I find it great but I still have to be focused on my goal and now work even harder in higher games to achieve it. Yes I was very excited, but its time to let that go and move on. After two weeks of playing I have $254.00 after starting with $0 , which I find amazing and really good. Little Tip to beginners: I do not suggest multi tabling 9 tables of 1.25 9 man sit n gos if you ever try this challenge. I suggest taking this nice and slow because you don't have the experience I do. The goals I have are very reasonable and can be accomplished over time. There is no need to rush anything, nice and slow is good. Always play what your br can properly afford and once again I will repeat myself do not rush your goals and your br. Well I think its time to play some more pokah and return to my mission!

No comments: